Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Double Penetration on the Rainbow Bridge


Once again, I felt hesitancy on my chakra journey to transition from one chakra to the next. This time I was resistant to move from the Throat Chakra into the Heart. I felt like I had not activated the throat enough to transition into heart space with integrated wisdom accessed in my upper chakra explorations. 
I permissioned myself to take an “extra” week crossing the bridge of the throat, so that I could gently move from the transpersonal realm of the upper chakras, into the relational space of the mid-chakras. However, when my extra week was over, I was still resistant. In this discomfort I remembered the bridge created from my Brow Chakra to the Heart, when I connected archetypal complexes to their unique relational heart spaces. 
The road was already laid for me to bring the resources and ally’s I formed in the upper chakras down with me into the heart. Integrating them into my journey this way enables me to enter into deeper relationship with them, both through myself and others. 
I brought this awareness with me into my dance at Rhythm Sanctuary, and in doing so was able to feel deeper into my hesitancy to slip into the relational realm. I came to see how some of my “blockage” was connected to my “comfort zone” of being on either end of the Rainbow Bridge.  
I am comfortable in the solidarity of individual being and the wild nature of my animal self, forces governed by the Root Chakra. I am also deeply merged with the divine as my primary source of being, universal consciousness activated by the Crown ChakraThese ends of the chakra system represent the anchor points of the Rainbow Bridge. I am  comfortable on the ends, but ask me to walk out onto the bridge, especially to the middle, well then, fears get activated and I feel a shiver deep in my soul. 
This awareness took my trance into an ecstatic vortex of grand proportion. I felt the oneness of my primal ecological being coming up my chakras from the Root. I felt God one-being-ness coming down my chakras from the Crown. And in the center, was my heart, receiving these two energy currents. Double Penetration; from above and below. Receiving each polarity into the center of my being took my dance into enraptured love making. It was great! 
But wait...there’s more! Being in this space of embodiment, while in the midst of community, took me me even deeper. While I was being double penetrated, from above and below, I was being seen by others, and I welcomed it. Feeling the totality of my inner experience, while being witnessed from without, brought in another dimension of Double Penetration. Holey Moley! 
These 4 energy currents, up and down, in and out, filled the four chambers of my heart, bringing me into the heights of my ecstatic heart chakra activation. Needless to say, the dance was orgasmic. Thank you to the community of Rhythm Sanctuary for showing up how you do, and co-creating a space that supports me to work the medicine the way that I do. I love making love with you. See you next week :} 

No comments:

Post a Comment