Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sacral Awakening & SoulCollage

I was blessed with an 
Amazing Summer Romance;
Powerful. Intense. Activating. 
Lovely. Sweet. Magical. 

Several months ago 
during my Sacral Chakra Ceremony
I created an altar calling in my desire 
for Physical Intimacy.
 The ceremony worked! 
An amazing man entered my life

He continued to ride the wave of Me 
as I moved through my month 
dedicated to the Heart Chakra
Perfect Timing. 

Here's a SoulCollage card 
I created to honor 
the magical way of our meeting. 
A Fool Card for sure... 
Coyote Medicine. 
Kundalini Awakening. 
So many elements came together 
to bring us into contact with one another. 

Since our meeting 
we have connected through
Passion. Laughter. Friendship. 
and our shared joy & appreciation 
for Wild Nature
What a joy to co-create 
this beautiful expression of life
with a Sacred Other.  

As the form of "Us" shifts
and he prepares to leave the region,
I created a SoulCollage spread 
to honor the sexual awakening 
this lovely light brought 
into my Body, Mind & Spirit. 
Altar I created at Pueblo Lake to honor our romance 


No comments:

Post a Comment