Friday, August 11, 2017

SoulCollage Milestone Achieved

Wow! 
After 15 years of making SoulCollage cards
I finally created my first one
using only my photos. 
What a big milestone for me. 
(especially since I am a photographer!) 
Now that I'm in the MiddleWorld
I see myself creating more cards 
around relationship & experience. 

I am excited about expanding 
my use & utilization 
of this powerful art form in my life. 

Visual Journaling 
Sacred Autobiography 
SoulCollage Diary 
I had an AMAZING 
cultivating the embodiment & essence 
of being a Lighthouse on a cliff.

During this ceremony, 
a man came into my field. 
A freeing moment occurred 
for both of us, 
of relationship & experience.

We rode the moment, 
this man and I...
we kayaked into coves,
and swam in the mystery of being 
and smiled. 
It was so much fun! 

I was really happy I had a kayak 
that could hold 2 people...
It made the perfect date mobile.
I have risen from the Underworld 
of my own dark journey. 
I no longer make love with demons 
but with the light. 

I am now in the MiddleWorld.  
I see the horizon 
and honor that direction 
as my way. 

The MiddleWorld species of human
is my next Apprenticeship
of love & relationship. 

I deeply know 
I am here 
to Serve. 

To serve Love. 
To serve Beauty.  
To serve Evolution.  
To serve the Now of Humanity;
the Wild Animal of my Species.
I am so very grateful for this opening,  
this tuning into who I am 
at the core of things.  

In the center of my breath
I am deepening 
my practice
in this always now.

Crafting courageous connection 
with the ecosystem of the moment.  
Being a channel for Aliveness. 

A Love Offering into the moment 
and the creatures that inhabit it. 
I have a magic needed here. 

A deepening commitment forms in me
to living in the light 
and expressing it through all my 

No comments:

Post a Comment