Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Solar Activations for the MiddleWorld

Spring & Summer 
are providing me time & space 
to transition from the Underworld 
into the Middle World, 
the Relational Realm of Being 
I am apprenticing to 
for the next 7 years
as I set out into my Second Adulthood.  

Over the past several months
 I've been engaging
Chakra Medicine Wheel ceremonies
to prepare for my upcoming Rites of Passage
...and what a journey it's been!!! 
To kick things off, I did a Medicine Wheel
Circumnavigation on Fletcher Island
in San Diego, CA. 

Then I started my Ascension Journey
through the chakras,  
at Cheyenne State Park in Colorado.

Here's the first Chakra Meditation video 
I created in my Rig.
During my stay at Glendo Lake State Park
I activated Solar Chakra energies

To begin this ceremony day
I walked the land,
looking for sign & symbols
to inspire & lead my way.
I met Tree Elders, Rock Guides,
and amazing animal creatures.
They guided me to a cliff top
overlooking the lake,
where I set up my altar.

 I called in the directions,
offered tobacco & rose petals to the land.
I journaled with SoulCollage cards
and meditated
and the essence of Lighthouse
came through as a guiding force.
I met a guy in the park
and we went kayaking together.
He added a nice spice of power, light & joy
into the mix.

It was amazing to engage with "other"
during one of my ceremony days...
especially a man
during my Solar Chakra Activation.
Perfect Divine Timing. 

Here's a SoulCollage card 
from my Solar Chakra Ceremony
My life force 
pushes through.  
Cracks in the pavement; 
boundaries 
holding me in
are released. 

The Dragon within 
Emerges 
Birthing a new dimension
of Presence 
into the World
through my Being. 

I reach up & out 
extend;
open my core 
and shine.
Life radiates out of me 
through this amazing practice 
of life, that I am living.
Chakra Altar I created in the Rig
A symbol taking root in my psyche
as a guiding force for me through this journey
is that of the Lighthouse.
As i explore its teachings,
this drawing emerged.


Images from my Solar Chakra Ceremony 
Love leads the Way 
Portal Entry
My Ceremony Turtle 
Stay Connected 



No comments:

Post a Comment