Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cultivating Heart Flame

Last night in my Shaman's Circle, during our invocation drum journey, I experienced the embodied imagery of a lit candle in my solar plexus. 

The candle was small, like a birthday candle for a cake. I felt called to grow this power in me, and asked spirit for the courage and ability to grow this candle force in my belly. 

The candle immediately grew in width and height, taking up the whole circumference of my abdomen. The increased height of the candle raised the flame up into my heart space. 

With this increase in power potential and light force, I was reminded that a candle needs wax to burn, it need a fuel source to continue burning its flame. 

My daily practice is the fuel source for my heart flame. My daily practice of meditation, bodywork, gratitude, time in nature, SoulCollage, presence, love, authenticity, living in alignment with soul...this is the fuel that keeps my flame alive and vibrant.  

If my practice diminishes, the height of my candle will lower, bringing the flame back down into the abdomen, keeping me striving from a place of adolescence grasping and egoic limitation. These energetics may have served me well historically, however now it is time to live from the flame of the heart. To do this, it is imperative that I engage commitment and accountability to a daily practice that adds fuel to the flame of my inner fire. This practice will keep the height of my inner candle flame in my heart space and light my way in life from this central source. 

Here is one of my recent SoulCollage creations that honors this intention of living. It reminds me to engage my daily practice as a tool to continually add fuel to my heart flame. My hearts desire is to live my life as a beautiful service to the living of beauty and intentionality in this world, and to do so with embodied grace and enlivened presence

  • What imagery encourages you to expand into wider realms of fullness?  
  • What soul work is calling to be honored and realized through your living? 
  • How can you rise you up from the personal into wider realms of service to the collective?


Explore these questions in the upcoming
offered by Raven Shree in Aurora, CO 
June 6th, 2015. 
Come create sacred soul art that inspires your heart flame 
and your soul service, for yourself and others 
as we move through this time and space of evolution. 

SoulCollage Creation Circle 


No comments:

Post a Comment